4.01.2013

- 11 - Timi Hayek (Fashion Designer / Illustrator)














Timi Hayek (Fashion Designer / Illustrator)
timihayek.blogspot.com


I spent the last four years studying in London, where I graduated from Central Saint Martins with a BA in Fashion Print. I spent my sandwich placement year in Paris working for Louis Vuitton and Jean-Charles de Castelbajac. Other placements include working for Alexander McQueen, ZuhairMurad and George Hobeika. In 2010 I won the Liberty Art Fabrics Award, where my winning print design was sold at the renowned British department store, Liberty & Co. I also did some freelance work creating T-shirt prints for Alexander McQueen, TreeShirt and a small capsule collection of printed silk scarves for a London based jewelry brand named La Diosa. I recently had an exhibition at Rosa Maria Concept store in Lebanon showcasing my final collection from university and few life drawings. I currently do freelance illustrations for Leo Burnett and magazines such as F/I/M/P while working full-time at Bokja Design studio, where I re-create patchworks into prints. For as long as I can remember, painting and drawing have always been a part of my life. My work and inspirations will always revolve around the raw beauty, mysteries and imperfections of life, where I will continuously attempt to illustrate and re-create my visions through Fashion, Illustration and Painting. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for share this post I also share with you something hope you like my post. Sigh...I really don't want ya'll to come to my spot and make appointment getting impossible! They kinda already are. Love this place. I get gel mani's done here and really go no where else. No need to read magazines either because people talk to you!...nail techs, other clients and all. Friendly place. The owners know their clients. It's pink and girly...and boss lady Holly, come decorate my closet please! It needs pink...and sparkles!...to match my nails Thanks
toni and guy